The Turntable for Life
BLACK PEARL is the ultimate record player that can bring an unprecedented
musical enjoyment for many years to come.
proud of the ULTIMA BLACK PEARL as the engineering masterpiece which represents
the extreme engineering, the most meticulous material selection, and
soul-touching musical tuning through extensive aural test.
mechanical designs and structures are engineered to last dozens of years. For this purpose, the engineering tolerance
is stretched to the theoretical limit along with the extremely meticulous
selection of finest materials available regardless of cost.
ascertained that the ULTIMA BLACK PEARL will grace your musical life as a real
joy of artistic experience in both terms of avant-garde design deco and truly
life-like aural pleasure.
Type: Ultra Precision 2-Speed Record Transcriptor
2. Bearing: Constant Velocity Design (CVD) with the Constant Lubricant
Circulation Mechanism (CLCM).
3. Motor: Precision High Toque Slot less 6-pole servo BLDC Motor with a
high-performance encoder (transformed to work like a 5000-pole motor)
4. Speed Accuracy: 99.999%
5. Motor Control: Two speed setting (33.33 & 45 RPM) with independent fine
pitch controls. Microprocessor-based rotation speed monitoring and controlling
6. Power Supply: Universal voltage (Input 90~250 volt 50/60 Hz),
Microprocessor-based constant voltage supply.
7. Suspension: Independently isolated Plinth with proprietary
multiple-structure suspension feet mechanism.
8. Platter: 80mm-high 25Kg-heavy dual composite structure design with
mechanical decoupling, consisting of massive Tankwood block and cast iron material
10. Plinth: Cast-Iron-sandwich design with the Tank wood wing and the triple
proprietary suspension mechanism
11. Arm board: Double-Sandwiched Tankwood and carbon-steel Fixation Base Disk
12. Overall dimension (W/D/H in mm): 550 x 450 x 300 (22" x 18" x
13. Weight: 75 Kg NET (165 lbs)